* Green Valley: William Harmelin won for the seventh time with a 4 and 3 victory over Mike Krekstein.
* Gulph Mills: Ashton Eldredge Jr. defeated Rollie Morris on the 19th hole.
* Huntingdon Valley: David Brookreson gained his fourth title with a 72- hole total of 289.
* Indian Valley: Kelly Gutshall,63, scored 230 for 54 holes for his 10th title in 28 years.
* Kimberton: Frank Magee was a repeat winner with a 54-hole total of 221.
* LuLu: Tim Huet beat Jim Haynie, 3 and 2.
* Manufacturers: George May defeated Dick Lucard, 6 and 5, for his third title.
* Meadowlands: Andy Rubin became an eight-time champion by downing Mike Hausmann, 7 and 6.
* Melrose: Steve Elkins beat John Stein, 5 and 4.
* Merion: Tom Hamilton defeated John Capers, 2 and 1, for his third victory in four years.
* Moorestown: Rich Corbin, 17, beat high school teammate Ron Naylor, 5 and 4, for his second victory.
* Old York Road: Bud Seiple won his third, 2 and 1, over Bryan Marvin.
* Overbrook: Chris Lange nipped Jim Schefla, 1-up, for his second.
* Philadelphia Country: Paul "Chet" Walsh beat John Williams, 5 and 4, after two years as runner-up.
* Philadelphia Cricket: Morton Fetterolf 3d won for the fifth time by beating Ron Jacobson, 2 and 1.
* Philadelphia Electric: Rudy Pallastrone was a 1-up victor over Mark Moore.
* Philmont: Gordon Schaefer beat Mike Rose, 1-up.
* Radley Run: Dick Darlington won for the second time, defeating Roy Sugaw, 4 and 3.
* Radnor Valley: Howard Casper's 54-hole score of 235 earned his fourth victory.
* Rolling Green: Joseph McLean defeated last year's winner, Rudy Pallestrone, 2 up.
* Rydal: Phil Margolis won by a stroke with a 36-hole score of 153.
* Sandy Run: Francis Donahue beat Joe Martella, 2 and 1, for his fifth victory in six years.
* St. Davids: Dale Outhous defeated Jay Howson, 1-up.
* Sunnybrook: Ken Croney retained the title by beating Kevin Gallagher on an extra hole.
* Tavistock: Len Fox Jr. won his second, 3 and 2, over Ed Wallace.
* Torresdale-Frankford: Dennis Konczyk defeated Brian Stefanowicz, 6 and 5.
* Waynesborough: Erik Hagar defeated Neil Donovan, 2 and 1.
* Whitford: Mike Versuk retained title by beating Jim Vincent, 2 and 1.
* Whitemarsh Valley: Rob Saverese defeated Steve Javie, 3 and 2.
* Woodcrest: Bennet Sedacca downed Richard Friedman, 10 and 8.
Holes-in-one at Philadelphia district clubs, as reported to The Inquirer:
Llanerch: Charles Kain, No. 17, 159 yards, 5-wood. Melrose: Gerry Glickman, No. 3, 145 yards, 6-iron; Marvin Harris, No. 9, 165 yards, 6-iron. Phoenixville: Mark Harrity, No. 2, 127 yards, wedge. Sandy Run: Mike Lombardo, No. 12, 171 yards, 7-iron; Bill Crennan, No. 10, 128 yards, 8-iron; John O'Neill, No. 12, 5-iron; The Rev. Joseph Sheehan, No. 2, 3-iron.