* Chase Utley lithographs for charity: These autographed lithograph prints and giclees on canvas will be sold on the concourse during home games. Proceeds go to Phillies Charities.
* Fanfoto: Photographers will be roaming throughout the park taking pictures of fans. The photos will be posted on phillies.com, where they will be available to purchase.
* New giant grill at Bull's BBQ.
* Bubba Burgers will be available at various concession stands.
* Panzarotti will be available at various concession stands. It is a deep-fried, golden-brown pocket of dough filled with mozzarella cheese and homemade tomato sauce.
* Veggie cheesesteak, at Rick's Steaks on Ashburn Alley: It will feature mushrooms, sweet peppers, pizza sauce and cheese on a steak roll.
* Planet Hoagie on Ashburn Alley: New offerings include Vedura (roasted eggplant, broccoli rabe, roasted red peppers, sharp provolone); Chicken Italiano (chicken cutlet, sharp provolone, broccoli rabe); Soprano (cracked pepper turkey, sharp provolone, roasted red peppers); and Supremo ( prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, roasted peppers).
* Pregame on Wednesdays: All-you-can-eat wings in the scoreboard porch area at Harry the K's during Alley Hour.
* Added-value tickets: You can purchase a new ticket package that includes a ticket in the scoreboard porch area and a concession credit of $10 good throughout the ballpark for food, beverage and merchandise.
* Chipotle chicken pizza at Peace a Pizza.
* All vendors from last year are returning.
* The promotion that debuted last year returns, with an exclusive party on the rooftop in Ashburn Alley during Thursday home games. The $15 game and party ticket includes admission, access to the rooftop, food and drink specials, and participation in one of many themes. Bleacher seating is available; however, guests will not be assigned a specific seat. Rooftop opens 1 hour before game time on Thursdays. Interactive games close 2 hours after the ballgame begins.
Rooftop Thursday themes
* April 5, 3:05, leadoff party
* April 26, 3:05, College Night (including the mechanical bull and Phillies Franks Dollar Dog Night)
* May 17, 3:05, Luau Night
* June 28, 7:05, Postgame Independence Blue Cross fireworks
* July 26, 1:05, Ball Girl Day (Phillies ballgirls will be featured in the dunk tank and photo booth)
* Aug. 9, 7:05, Singles Night (mechanical bull)
* Aug. 23, 1:05, Pool Day (an inflatable pool party, with the ballgirls serving as guest lifeguards)
* Aug. 30, 1:05, Rivalry Day (challenge other fans to a friendly gladiator joust)
* Sept. 13, 7:05, College Night (including the mechanical bull and Phillies Franks Dollar Dog Night)
* Sept. 27, 7:05, Ladies Night (featuring massages)
* Children 2 and under may be admitted without a ticket, but must sit in an adult's lap. Baby-changing tables are in all 61 restrooms.
* First-aid stations are located on the Main Concourse (behind Section 105) and the Terrace Level (behind Section 318). Each location is staffed with medical personnel.
* $10 for cars and $19 for buses. Any oversized vehicle that takes up more than one spot wil lbe charged $19.
* Tailgating permitted in lots west of 11th Street and south of Zinkoff Boulevard, which borders Wachovia Center. Tailgating not allowed in parking areas west of Darien Street and north of Zinkoff Boulevard.
* SEPTA's Broad Street Line express and local trains run every 4 to 8 minutes during weekdays and 8 to 12 minutes on weekends. Express and local trains will be available after the games. Tokens are $2.60 for a 2-pack. SEPTA will run "Sports Express" trains on the Broad Street line for most home games. They will begin running about 2 hours before the game.
* Announcers: The team is expected to consist of Harry Kalas, Chris Wheeler, Larry Andersen and/or Gary Matthews.
* Pregame: "Behind the Pinstripes" will air a half-hour before Sunday games on Channel 57. Scott Palmer will serve as host.
* Postgame: "Post Game Live" will air on Comcast SportsNet after most games on the network. A member of the SportsNet team will be joined by one of three analysts - and former major leaguers - John Marzano, Mitch Williams and Dave Gallagher.
* "Phillies Clubhouse:'' This weekly program on Comcast SportsNet will begin at 7 p.m. and air throughout the season, usually on Mondays.
* Announcers: The team is expected to consist of Harry Kalas, Chris Wheeler, Larry Andersen, Scott Franzke and/or Gary Matthews.
* Pregame and postgame: Jim Jackson
* Announcer: Danny Martinez, as part of the Spanish Beisbol Network
* Affiliates: WDAS (1480-AM) is the flagship station.
All 162 regular-season games can be heard on WPHT (1210-AM) and online via Gameday Audio. The Spanish flagship is WDAS (1480-AM). Phillies baseball also can be heard on a 19-station network throughout the tristate area, as listed below.
Allentown. . . WHYM (1470-AM)
Bloomsburg. . . WHLM (930-AM)
Gettysburg. . . WGET (1320-AM)
Lansdale. . . WNPV (1440-AM)
Lebanon. . . WLBR (1270-AM)
Levittown. . . WBCB (1490-AM)
Lewistown. . . WKVA (920-AM)
Lock Haven. . . WBPZ (1230-AM)
Pottstown. . . WPAZ (1370-AM)
Pottsville. . . WPPA (1360-AM)
Reading. . . WEEU (830-AM)
Scranton. . . WEJL (630-AM)
Selinsgrove. . . WYGL (1240-AM)
Wilkes-Barre. . . WBAX (1240-AM)
Williamsport. . . WRAK (1400-AM)
Atlantic City. . . WMID (1340-AM)
Trenton. . . WPHY (920-AM)
Wildwood. . . WCMC (1230-AM)
Wilmington. . . WDEL (1150-AM)