Here is Craig Donnelly's top-10 list.
No. Horse Trainer Jockey Comment
1. Street Sense Nafzger Borel Preparing for key prep in April 14 Blue Grass; Juvenile champ won Tampa Bay Derby.
2. Curlin Asmussen Albarado Stayed untested in two starts with romp in Rebel; competes in Arkansas Derby on April 14.
3. Hard Spun Jones Pino Pulled away eagerly in Lane's End to redeem Southwest setback; Blue Grass not definite.
4. Great Hunter O'Neil l Nakatani Chester County-bred impressive in Santa Anita return; meets Street Sense again in Blue Grass.
5. Nobiz Like Shobiz Tagg C.Velasquez Worked 5 furlongs in 59 3/5 seconds; blinkers should help in Wood Saturday.
6. Circular Quay Pletcher J. Velazquez Kicked late to win Louisiana Derby; may have right style for this year's Derby.
7. Any Given Saturday Pletcher J. Velazquez Rallied wide but just missed against Street Sense in Tampa; Blue Grass next.
8. Chelokee Matz Dominguez Rallied to be third despite brutal trip in Florida Derby; graded earnings of only $100,000 could keep him out of Derby.
9. Scat Daddy Pletcher J. Velazquez Won Florida Derby in another great weekend for Pletcher; not dominating but formidable.
10. Notional O'Neill Albarado Backed up pair of victories with runner-up finish in Florida Derby; Derby distance is in his range.
Others to consider: Cowtown Cat, Deadly Dealer, Cobalt Blue