7. Who won last year's Par 3 contest?
8. Only two players have won the Par 3 contest in back-to-back years. Name them? Hint: They've both done it within the last decade.
9. Who won the first Par 3 contest, in 1960? Hint: He won a green jacket.
10. Besides Mickelson and Woods, three others have finished in the Top 15 each of the last 2 years. Name them. Hint: Two have won a green jacket.
1. Vijay Singh, at 5-under par 67.
2. Rocco Mediate, who was one back.
3. That would be Arron Oberholser, who was two back.
4. Chad Campbell.
5. Tim Clark.
6. Campbell, Fred Couples, Retief Goosen and Jose Maria Olazabal.
7. Ben Crane.
8. Sandy Lyle (1997-98) and Padraig Harrington (2003-04).
9. Sam Snead.
10. Goosen, Singh and Mike Weir.