Ownership wants a quarterback. He edges out RB Adrian Peterson.
4. Tampa Bay Calvin Johnson WR 6-4 237 Georgia Tech
If he gets past Oakland, the Bucs will do whatever they can to take him.
5. Arizona Joe Thomas OT 6-6 313 Wisconsin
If available, bet the house the Cards take him. They might even move up.
6. Washington Amobi Okoye DT 6-2 287 Louisville
The Bears might be interested in moving up to get him.
7. Minnesota LaRon Landry S 6-2 205 LSU
The Vikings can't pass on the value, even though they need help at receiver.
8. Atlanta Jamaal Anderson DE 6-6 279 Arkansas
The Falcons would take Landry if available, but Anderson had 131/2 sacks last year.
9. Miami Levi Brown OT 6-3 328 Penn State
Left tackle has been a problem area for a long time.
10. Houston Adrian Peterson RB 6-2 218 Oklahoma
The Texans have more pressing needs but can't pass up a hometown hero.
11. San Francisco Adam Carriker DE 6-6 292 Nebraska
The 49ers' staff liked him in the Senior Bowl, but Patrick Willis might be the pick here.
12. Buffalo Patrick Willis LB 6-1 240 Mississippi
He ran the 40-yard dash in 4.38 seconds on Pro Day. Paul Posluszny could be a surprise if Willis is gone.
13. St. Louis Alan Branch DT 6-6 331 Michigan
The Rams love Okoye, who will be gone, and Carriker, too.
14. Carolina John Beason LB 6-0 236 Miami
He doesn't have great size. The Panthers might take one of his teammates, tight end Greg Olsen.
15. Pittsburgh Leon Hall CB 5-11 193 Michigan
He would look good in new coach Mike Tomlin's Dover Two defense.
16. Green Bay Marshawn Lynch RB 5-11 217 California
He has multidimensional talent but might be dropping fast.
17. Jacksonville Reggie Nelson S 6-0 193 Florida
He is a ball hawk and playmaker, and can also play corner.
18. Cincinnati Darrelle Revis CB 6-0 197 Pittsburgh
This great athlete has size and speed and could be the first corner taken.
19. Tennessee Ted Ginn Jr. WR 6-0 180 Ohio State
He has world-class speed and is a great returner. Don't rule out Tennessee's Robert Meachem or USC's Dwayne Jarrett.
20. Giants Paul Posluszny LB 6-1 237 Penn State
He is the poor man's A.J. Hawk, with great instincts and intangibles.
21. Denver Joe Staley OT 6-6 306 Cent.Michigan
The Broncos are trying to move up to get Joe Thomas. They need help at OT.
22. Dallas Robert Meachem WR 6-3 211 Tennessee
Terry Glenn is now year-to-year, and Terrell Owens is day-to-day.
23. Kansas City Aaron Ross CB 6-1 192 Texas
He started as a senior, made big impact plays and won the Thorpe Award.
24. New England Lawrence Timmons LB 6-3 230 Florida State
(From Seattle) Talented but raw, he will get time to develop.
25. Jets Greg Olsen TE 6-4 252 Miami
His stock soared at combines on the strength of his running a 4.51-second 40-yard dash. He easily could be gone.
26. EAGLES Michael Griffin S 6-0 195 Texas
He fills a need in the secondary.
27. New Orleans Justin Harrell DT 6-4 305 Tennessee
Cornerback is a need, but his stock is soaring.
28. New England Brandon Meriweather S 5-11 192 Miami
(From Seattle) This playmaker can improve the secondary at corner or safety.
29. Baltimore Ryan Kalil C 6-3 291 USC
The offensive line is in flux, and he can play center or guard.
30. San Diego Anthony Gonzalez WR 6-0 193 Ohio State
He's a great route-runner and will complement Vincent Jackson.
31. Chicago Dwayne Bowe WR 6-2 217 LSU
The team needs a playmaker, and he would be a great value here.
32. Indianapolis Chris Houston CB 5-11 185 Arkansas
Nick Harper left as a free agent, and Jason David may follow soon.