Online bookseller AbeBooks.com recently asked its customers for their votes for the weirdest cookbooks ever. Who knew that cooking on the engine of your car was stranger than wookiee cookies? The top 5:
1. "Manifold Destiny: The One! The Only! Guide to Cooking on Your Car Engine!" by Chris Maynard and Bill Scheller.
2. "The Original Road Kill Cookbook" by Buck Peterson.
3. "The Eat-A-Bug Cookbook" by David G. Gordon.
4. "Special Effects Cookbook" by Michael E. Samonek.
5. "Cooking in the Nude: For Playful Gourmets" by Debbie Cornwell and Stephen Cornwell.