"It's an embarrassment for me to be wearing this [bleeping] uniform 'cause of the way I'm playing. There, that's it. Now go away," Bonds said at his locker.
He then flipped a laundry cart and stormed through the room.
Matt Kemp had an RBI triple among his three hits and scored twice, including on Brett Tomko's safety squeeze in the fourth inning, to help the Dodgers continue their dominance in San Francisco's waterfront ballpark with a three-game weekend sweep.
Bonds popped out in the first, flied out in the third, popped out to end the fifth, struck out swinging to end the seventh and popped up for the final out of the game. He was hitless for the sixth straight game.
Bonds' last homer - No. 751 of his career and 17th this season - came in the first inning July 3 at Cincinnati off Aaron Harang. He is four from tying Henry Aaron for the all-time mark.
In other games:
* At New York, Jose Reyes homered, Oliver Perez won in his return from the disabled list and the Mets beat the Cincinnati Reds, 5-2. Perez (8-6) allowed two runs and six hits in six innings. The lefthander had been on the DL since July 3 because of stiffness in his back.
* At Atlanta, Buddy Carlyle (4-2) pitched eight impressive innings and the Braves got four hits from Edgar Renteria, completing a three-game sweep of Pittsburgh with a 5-1 victory.
* At Chicago, Derrek Lee broke a streak of 126 at-bats without a home run with a three-run shot in the second inning to help the Cubs beat the Houston Astros, 7-6.
* At Milwaukee, pinch-hitter Kevin Mench's tiebreaking RBI triple in the seventh lifted the Brewers over the Colorado Rockies, 4-3.
* At Miami, Miguel Cabrera hit two solo home runs to help the Florida Marlins defeat the Washington Nationals, 5-3.
* At Phoenix, Justin Germano (6-3) drove in a run and gave up none to help the San Diego Padres beat the Arizona Diamondbacks, 4-0.
* The Pirates placed third baseman Jose Bautista on the 15-day DL with a cut on his left hand and recalled reliever Salomon Torres from a rehab assignment.
* Milwaukee All-Star pitcher Ben Sheets has a sprained middle finger and might have an MRI exam today. *