Other details about the traffic stop were not available.
In yesterday's games:
* At Los Angeles, Kobe Bryant scored 37 points as the Lakers edged Memphis, 100-99.
Lakers center Andrew Bynum was helped off the court with a knee injury in the third quarter. X-rays were negative, but an MRI will be taken today.
* At New York, Zach Randolph had 25 points and eight rebounds, and the Knicks rolled to an 89-65 victory over weary Detroit. The Pistons were playing the finale of a four-game, 5-night road trip.
Knicks guard Stephon Marbury missed the game because of a sore left ankle.
* At Toronto, Chris Bosh had 38 points and 14 rebounds and the Raptors defeated Portland in double overtime, 116-109.
* At Houston, Chris Paul had 19 points and 11 assists and made four free throws in the final 15 seconds to lift New Orleans to an 87-82 victory over the Rockets.
* At Atlanta, Joe Johnson and the Hawks ended nearly 4 years of losing to Chicago in a decisive manner. Johnson scored 37 points, including 25 in the first half, and the Hawks beat the Bulls, 105-84, to end a 12-game losing streak in the series.
* At Oakland, Calif., Monta Ellis had 29 points as Golden State edged Indiana, 106-101. *