* Shane Victorino hit a big grand slam against the Brewers in the NLDS. He had a big game against the Dodgers on Friday, then found out moments after the game that his grandmother had passed away. He was in the middle of a bench-clearing incident in Game 3 Sunday night. And last night, his two-run homer in the eighth tied the score and kept the Phillies alive.
* The Dodgers had a chance to break the game open with the bases loaded and one out in the sixth, when second baseman Chase Utley made a diving catch of Russell Martin's line drive and turned it into an inning-ending doubleplay. It was one of at least five line drives hit by the Dodgers last night that were caught.
* Brad Lidge remained perfect with another save. Including the end of last season with the Astros and five saves this postseason, he's made good on 49 straight opportunities.
* Chad Durbin continues to struggle. After a brilliant first half, the righthanded setup reliever had a 6.94 earned run average in September. He came into a tie game in the sixth last night and immediately gave up a homer to Casey Blake, a double to Juan Pierre and a walk to pinch-hitter Matt Kemp and was gone.
* The home team had won all 11 Phillies-Dodgers games this year until the Phillies rallied last night.