* "The Star-Spangled Banner" will be sung by Kane Kalas. There will be a moment of silence before the anthem.
* During the first half-inning on the Comcast Network, there will be no announcer commentary.
* Fans will receive an 8-by-10 color photograph of Harry.
* Harry's signature will be displayed on the field during the seven-game homestand. Also, a black drape will appear in front of the Phillies' radio and TV booths, and the Phillies flag in Ashburn Alley will be hung at half-staff.
* A video of Harry's career will be shown on PhanaVision.
* During the seventh-inning stretch, a video of Harry singing "High Hopes" will be shown on PhanaVision. Fans will be encouraged to join in.
* For the rest of the season, a billboard honoring Harry will be displayed on the outfield wall.
* For the rest of the season, following every Phillies home run, Harry's "Outta here!" call will be played over the public-address system as the Liberty Bell lights up.
* An "HK" patch will be worn on Phillies uniforms this season.
* On Saturday, the Phillies will hold an on-field memorial for Harry at Citizens Bank Park at 1 p.m. Fans will be able to pay their respects on a first-come, first-served basis from 8 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. SEPTA will provide extra local Broad Street Line service leaving Fern Rock Transporation Center from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.