Parking: Lots in the sports complex are $25 for cars and $50 for oversized vehicles.
Gates: HeadHouse Plaza opens at 4:30 p.m.
Entertainment: WYSP will have a live broadcast and the band Liquid A will perform before the game. There also will be interactive games, activities and face painting in the plaza.
Search lines: The Eagles again will have gender-specific search lines, marked as male, female and family for groups that wish to remain together.
At halftime: Dave Spadaro will host a live halftime show from the Phlite Deck, broadcasting into the stadium on the video boards and throughout the televisions in the concourses with highlights and analysis.
5 THINGS TO WATCH
1. Will Jim Devlin show up in his McNabb Redskins jersey? And how long before he gets tased if he does?
2. New era, Kevin Kolb, blah, blah, blah. Preseason really isn't going to tell us much there. But it will give talk radio a viable weekend topic.
3. Nate Allen, rookie starting free safety. Don't want him looking confused or lost.
4. Brandon Graham: Can the world's most exuberant first-round pick shake hands or at least fist-bump everyone at the Linc? And can he maneuver around tackles who don't work for the Birds?
5. Chad Hall returning punts: This is how the little lieutenant makes the team. He needs to look very, very, good.