1. George Parros, Anaheim (20): Leads the league in fighting majors.
2. Jody Shelley, Flyers (9): Each guy surveyed took care of his teammate. We'll allow it.
3. Paul Bissonnette, Phoenix (9): Balances a mean streak with a sense of humor. He's huge on Twitter (@BizNasty2point0).
4. Chris Neil, Ottawa (8): Lost to Shelley in an entertaining fight last week.
5. Deryk Engelland, Pittsburgh (10): A rookie, Engelland beat Shelley in an October bout with what Shelley called "a lucky shot."
6. Shawn Thornton, Boston (11): Carcillo's fighting partner at Fenway Park in 2010, the first in the history of the Winter Classic.
1. Zenon Konopka, N.Y. Islanders (15): Konopka went 1-1 against Carcillo in a game back in October.
2. Dan Carcillo, Flyers (8): Dresses next to Shelley on game nights. Must make it easier on the cut man to have them both in one spot.
3. Brandon Prust, N.Y. Rangers (12): Has been in 12 fights this season, including a win over Carcillo.
4. Jared Boll, Columbus (15): Former teammates in Columbus, Boll's emergence enabled the Blue Jackets to trade Shelley to San Jose in 2008. No hard feelings.
5. Colton Orr, Toronto (13): Has danced several times with Shelley throughout their careers, including a 2010 bout when Shelley TKO'd Orr.
6. George Parros, Anaheim (20): "Because he has a mustache!" Shelley bellowed. "And he went to Princeton!" where Parros was an economics major. *
- Ed Barkowitz