12:52: Moment of silence observed in memory for those who lost their lives from the earthquake and tsunami in Japan . . . and moment of silence for Phillies owners Whip and Jim Buck, who passed away in October and March, respectively
12:53: National anthem will be sung by the Philadelphia Boys Choir and Men's Chorale
12:56: The Leap Frogs, the U.S. Navy parachute team, will parachute onto the field, bringing the first ball
1:03: Ceremonial first pitch will be thrown by Jim Gabel, president of Reebok North America representing Modell's Sporting Goods
1:09: Play ball!
7th inning: "God Bless America," performed by Lauren Hart
Note: The Phillies announced that all of the events are subject to change depending on today's weather
CATCH THE ACTION
Look for these features to mark Opening Day on philly.com:
* Season preview episode of our weekly Phillies show "That's Baseball"
* Chat with Daily News columnist Rich Hofmann from noon to 1
* Live chat during the Phillies' opener against the Astros
* Photo galleries from Opening Day
* Postgame video
* Complete mobile coverage with the philly.com baseball app for iPhone and Android