* One hundred thirty of the Niners' 164 rushing yards came in the first and fourth quarters. They rushed for 54 yards on seven carries in the first quarter and 76 on 11 carries in the fourth quarter. For the season, opponents are averaging 6.6 yards per carry against the Eagles in the first quarter (32-211) and 5.1 in the fourth quarter (35-180).
* Michael Vick's 416 passing yards were a career-high. So were his 30 completions. His 46 pass attempts equaled his career-high. He also had 46 attempts in a 2002 game with the Falcons against the Steelers.
* The Eagles have blown three straight fourth-quarter leads. They have been outscored 36-0 in the fourth quarter of the last three games. Before that, their record under Andy Reid when they took a lead into the final period was 91-15.
* The Eagles have held just three of their last 15 opponents to 17 points or less.
* The Eagles gave up seven runs of 8 yards or more. That comes to 24 in the first four games. In just 105 rushing attempts.
* The Niners scored TDs on two of three trips to the red zone. Opponents have an 80.0 touchdown percentage in the red zone against the Eagles (8-10), and 88.9 in the last three games (8-9).
* Michael Vick, who rushed for 75 yards on eight carries, needs just 71 more yards to overtake former Eagle Randall Cunningham and become the NFL's all-time rushing leader among QBs.
* Through four games, the Eagles' linebacking corps has zero sacks, zero interceptions, zero forced fumbles and zero fumble recoveries.
* LeSean McCoy averaged 19 carries in the Eagles' first three games. Yesterday, he had just nine.
* Clay Harbor's 16-yard, first-quarter TD catch was just the second of his career. His three catches against the Niners were a career-high.
* In the first four games last year, the Eagles' defense had six interceptions. So far, they have just two.
* The Eagles turned the ball over three more times. That's 10 giveaways in the first four games. They have a -6 turnover ratio.
- Paul Domowitch