Love bites *
Former "Bachelorette" and Penn dental student Ashley Hebert told People that she's simply too busy to plan her wedding to her paramour J.P. Rosenbaum. "My brain is just not there right now," said Hebert, who is finishing her dental degree and applying to pediatric dental residencies in New York. Rosenbaum said that the couple will start thinking about wedding bells after the new year.
* Actor Stanley Tucci, one of Lady Tattle's personal favorites, announced his engagement to Felicity Blunt, sister of actress Emily who co-starred with Tucci in 2006's "The Devil Wears Prada." This is the second marriage for Tucci. His first wife, Kate, died of breast cancer in 2009.
* Although speculation abounded before, Perez Hilton is reporting that Zachary Quinto ("Star Trek," a wonderfully catty stint on "American Horror Story") is dating Jonathan Groff of "Glee" and "Spring Awakening" fame. Quinto officially outed himself to New York magazine last month.
* On a not-so-happy note, it looks like Ashton Kutcher wasn't the only one stepping out in his marriage. In Touch says that Demi Moore was having an affair with Kutcher's pal, actor Ben Hollingsworth (whose biggest credit is the Kutcher-produced intensely horrible CW show "The Beautiful Life," which also starred Mischa Barton and was canceled after two episodes). Good for Demi. If Ashton's going to get his kicks, there's no reason Demi shouldn't have a pretty young thing of her own.
Kim Kardashian gave her first TV interview to Australia's "Sunrise" morning show, saying she wanted to "step back a little" after all of the marriage hooplah. She also claimed that she didn't know whether she wanted to televise her wedding or not, but ended up going through with it for the fans, and not for the estimated $15 million she got from E! * Kardashian will cut her Australian sojourn short, flying back today to the good ol' U.S. of A. (which will allow her to marry for 72 days but not allow two men or two ladies to marry for a lifetime). Us Weekly says one of the events she bailed on was a reception for Swisse vitamins. The gig came with an appearance payout of $150,000. Reps tried to get Kim's sis Khloe to attend in her stead but no dice.
* According to TMZ, Kim can skip out on a hundred grand and a half, no problem. They report that Kim and soon-to-be-ex-husband Kris Humphries were bickering during their prenup negotiations.
The sticking point?
How much Kris would get of the money generated by the wedding.
So much for Kim's mom, Kris Jenner's, claims that her daughter didn't make any cash off the nuptials.
* The National Congress of American Indians slammed Jenner for her use of the phrase "Indian giver" during a recent appearance of "Good Morning America," in which she discussed how she hoped Humphries would not ask for his engagement ring back.
"The phrase 'Indian giving' is wrong and hurtful," Jaqueline Johnson Pata told RadarOnline.
"The cultural values of Native Americans are based on giving unconditionally and empowering those around them.
"Instead this cultural value is forgotten when negative stereotyping of Native people occurs."