Vancouver constitutional lawyer Joe Arvay, who is on Talackova's legal team, told the Associated Press that the statement about Canadian legal gender recognition requirements was "incomprehensible."
"I have no idea what they're talking about," he said.
At Tuesday's news conference, Allred said, "Jenna entered this competition and gave the pageant her time, her best efforts and her money.
"She did not think for one moment that what she might have looked like at birth would be relevant.
"She did not ask Mr. Trump to prove that he is a naturally born man, or to see the photos of his birth, to view his anatomy, to prove that he was male. It made no difference to her.
"Why should it have made a difference to him?"
Sorry, that makes no sense.
Classy guy that he is, the Donald called in to TMZ Live to respond to Allred's quote.
"I think Gloria would be very, very impressed with [my penis]."
It's called the Trump Tower.
* Amy Adams will play "The Baker's Wife" in the Public Theater's production of Stephen Sondheim's and James Lapine's "Into the Woods."
The musical is one of two shows the Public will present in Central Park's Delacorte Theatre to help celebrate the 50th anniversary of its free Shakespeare in the Park series.
"Into the Woods," directed by Timothy Sheader and Liam Steel, will begin previews on July 23 and continue for five weeks through Aug. 25.
* CBS announced Tuesday that both David Letterman and Craig Ferguson have re-upped to keep hosting their respective hours - "Late Show" and "The Late Late Show" - through 2014.
During the run of this agreement, Letterman will clinch his title as the longest-running late-night talk-show host in TV history (although on two networks), the network noted.
He surpasses Johnny Carson's record of a few months shy of 30 years at NBC's "Tonight Show."
* Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels will make a sequel to their 1994 comedy, "Dumb and Dumber."
It's perfectly timed to Americans getting dumber.
* Levi Johnston, the Kevin Federline of Alaska, has gotten new girlfriend Sunny Oglesby pregnant.
Kevin told TMZ.com that the pregnancy was not planned - duh! - but he's looking forward to raising the child his way.
Take that, Bristol!
* Democratic leaders in Tennessee are sending Ashley Judd as a delegate to the Democratic National Convention in September.
On ABC, Judd searches for her missing son, but at the convention she will search for the Democratic Party's missing backbone.
- Daily News wire services
contributed to this report.