The 5-year-old mare began this season with a ninth-place finish in the opening round of the Overbid Series at the Meadowlands, but was third in the second round and runner-up to Anndrovette in the $101,750 final. She then went to Woodbine Racetrack in Ontario, where she won four consecutive opens.
George Brennan will drive Put On A Show in the Betsy Ross because Brian Sears, who handled the lines earlier this year, will be in Sweden to race trotter Arch Madness in the Elitlopp.
Anndrovette, who won last year's Betsy Ross and received the 2011 Dan Patch Award for best older female pacer, is the 3-1 second choice in this year's eight-horse invitational.
Betsy Ross Invitational
Following is the field in post position order for Sunday's $100,000 Betsy Ross Invitational, with listed drivers and trainers. First-race post time is 12:40 p.m., with the Betsy Ross scheduled for approximately 4:20.
1. Stacked Deck, G. Napolitano Jr., Lou Pena
2. Naughtytiltheend, Andy Miller, Erv Miller
3. Anndrovette, Tim Tetrick, P.J. Fraley
4. Ginger And Fred, Yannick Gingras, Ron Burke
5. Higher And Higher, Daryl Bier, Bier
6. Put On A Show, George Brennan, Chris Ryder
7. Lightning Treasure, Daniel Dube, Keith Armer
8. Royal Cee Cee N, Ron Pierce, Mark Harder