3 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves picked
3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves picked
2 garlic cloves, sliced very thin
1. Cook potatoes in boiling, seasoned water until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2. Cook fennel in boiling, seasoned water until tender. Drain and keep warm.
3. Season fish on each side and set aside.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
5. Lay the 4 parchment papers out flat on a work surface. Brush each square with olive oil from edge to edge. Shingle the slices of one tomato on the lower center portion of each paper. Season tomato slices with salt and pepper and sprinkle an even amount of herbs on the tomatoes. Next, spread sliced potatoes on top of the tomatoes. Season them and sprinkle with herbs also. Arrange the blanched fennel and sliced garlic over the potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil. Place a fillet of fish on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle remaining herbs over the fish. Drizzle fish with a little more olive oil. Seal the parchment paper by folding the top edge to meet the bottom edge. Starting with the right corner edge; fold and crimp the extending papers every inch or so until all the open paper edges have been sealed.
6. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the oven to a plate and serve. Let guests open packages themselves to release the pleasant aromas of the fish and vegetables baked inside.
Per serving: 660 calories, 42 grams protein, 58 grams carbohydrates, 6 grams sugar, 30 grams fat, 96 milligrams cholesterol, 209 milligrams sodium, 9 grams dietary fiber