Salt and pepper
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
3. Fill large pot with water for cooking pasta. Add a pinch of salt and bring water to a boil.
4. When water boils, add the pasta and cook according to package directions, usually 9 to 13 minutes. Remove from heat, drain, and set aside.
5. Meanwhile, when grill is hot, oil the grates with paper towel, and grill chicken breasts, about 6 to 10 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Remove from grill and let rest for about five minutes, then slice into thin strips.
6. Slowly pour the olive oil into the lemon juice, stirring constantly, to make the vinaigrette.
7. Combine pasta, chicken, tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil.
8. Slowly drizzle about half the vinaigrette over the salad and toss. Add more to taste. (I like to save a little to revive leftover salad the next day.)
9. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Per serving: 551 calories, 39 grams protein, 59 grams carbohydrates, 3 grams sugar, 16 grams fat, 74 milligrams cholesterol, 213 milligrams sodium, 3 grams dietary fiber