a. Subjects' Petitions
b. Assent to Laws
c. Royal Blessings
d. Citizens' Rights
2. "He has forbidden his [ ] to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance."
3. "He has called together legislative bodies at places [ ] from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures."
a. inconvenient and remote
b. hostile and foreign
c. uncivilized, unusual, and remote
d. unusual, uncomfortable, and distant
4. "He has made [ ] dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries."
d. Tax Collectors
5. "He has kept among us, in times of peace, [ ] without the Consent of our legislatures."
a. Foreign Mercenaries
b. Unregulated Militias
c. Standing Armies
d. Cutthroats and Brigands
6. "For imposing [ ] on us without our Consent."
a. Military Governors
c. Tariffs and Import Fees
d. Martial Law
7. "For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of [ ]."
a. Taxation with Representation
b. Wholesome and Good Government
c. Legislative Assemblies
d. Trial by Jury
8. "For transporting us [ ] to be tried for pretended offences."
a. beyond Seas
b. to Foreign Jurisdictions
c. to Unusual and Hostile Territory
d. Away from Kith and Kin
9. "He has abdicated [ ] here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us."
a. His Royal Authority
b. His Claim to Rule
d. Law and Good Order
10. "He has excited [ ] amongst us ..."
a. frontier violence
b. domestic insurrections
c. slave rebellions
d. discord and division