RE: TEA FOR the wealthy (Letter, Aug. 22)
1. It was Warren Buffett's secretary who supposedly paid more in income tax, not his housekeeper.
2. Mitt Romney created his own wealth.
3. Show us where all tea party or Republicans think that the poor are all gang-bangers, drug addicts and thugs.
4. Even though the United Kingdom has national health care, talk to someone who uses it and see how they like it.
5. England has an unemployment rate of 19 percent. It is also run by a monarchy (the rich).
A capitalistic dictatorship? You really cannot be that stupid, but are definitely uninformed. Your whole letter proves it. It's this kind of thinking and mentality that has this great country in the shape that it is in.