1. Mike McGlinchey, Penn Charter, senior, 6-foot-9, 275 pounds, tackle. With the size, toughness, and nasty streak required at the Division I-A level, McGlinchey, who doubles as a defensive end, is headed to Notre Dame.
For the Quakers this season, he also has served as a tight end and, believe it or not, a thrower. His one passing attempt fell incomplete.
2. Jaryd "Burger" Jones-Smith, West Catholic, Sr., 6-7, 320, tackle. This late bloomer, who has bench-pressed 275 pounds and squatted 325, has scholarship offers from Virginia, Pittsburgh, and North Carolina State.
3. George Griffin, Archbishop Wood, Sr., 6-4, 280, tackle. A dominant drive-blocker with athleticism, Griffin should wind up playing in Division I.
4. Patrick Hoffman, La Salle, Sr., 6-4, 255, guard/tackle. Running behind the sturdy Navy recruit, also a force at defensive end, the Explorers are averaging 34 points.
5. Eric Gallo, Council Rock South, Jr., 6-2, 280, guard. Gallo, also a major force as a defensive tackle, has drawn interest from N.C. State and Maryland, among others.
6. Elijah Wilkinson, Downingtown West, Sr., 6-3, 330, tackle. Wilkinson, hearing from the likes of Delaware and James Madison, clears running room for Mitch Meleski and Tino Bunhu.
7. Madison O'Connor, Pottsgrove, Sr., 6-6, 340, tackle. The Division I-A recruit has made his mark opening holes for quarterback Tory Hudgins and tailback Mark Dukes.
8. Matt Donoghue, Garnet Valley, Sr., 6-5, 285, guard. Athletic and strong, he has scholarship offers from Bucknell, Coastal Carolina, Lafayette, and William and Mary.
9. Fran Walsh, Archbishop Wood, Sr., 6-1, 245, center. While a bit undersized, the Vikings captain is smart, strong, and fast. He can bench-press 320 pounds and squat 465.
10. Nick Apostolu, Springfield (Delco), Sr., 6-5, 300, guard. Apostolu, also solid at defensive tackle, has been a driving force in the Cougars' triple-option attack.
11. Harrison Burch, Downingtown West, Sr., 6-3, 275, tackle. A fixture on the right side of East's line, he is hearing from Colgate, Monmouth, and Virginia Military Institute.
12. David Tracz, St. Joseph's Prep, Sr., 6-3, 230, tackle. The No. 1-ranked Hawks often run behind the hard-charging Tracz, stationed on the left side.
13. Joe Potkovac, North Penn, Sr., 6-3, 250, center. A powerful blocker for Kyle Mayfield and company, he was slowed early in the season by a foot injury.
14. Vince LoStracco, Father Judge, Sr., 6-4, 280, tackle. The Crusaders' injury-plagued and loss-stained season has overshadowed LoStracco's play.
15. Chris O'Connor, Archbishop Wood, Sr., 6-6, 285, guard. The improving O'Connor, flanked up front by Griffin, has a scholarship offer from Lafayette.
Twenty others to watch, listed alphabetically: Joe Barrett, Malvern Prep, Sr., 6-2, 225, guard; Carmen Cervella, Cardinal O'Hara, Sr., 6-1, 285, tackle; Lorenz "Bubbles" Compton, Frankford, Sr., 6-0, 175, center; Jack Florio, Episcopal Academy, Sr., 6-2, 270, tackle; Mike Gilmore, Spring-Ford, Sr., 6-3, 245, tackle; Fran Grey, St. Joseph's Prep, Sr., 6-1, 260, center; Dan Herbster, Garnet Valley, Sr., 6-3, 280, guard; Tyler Kio, Pennridge, Sr., 5-11, 210, guard; Shane Kraynik, Pennridge, Jr., 6-5, 230, tackle; Ryan Lunney, Plymouth Whitemarsh, Sr., 6-3, 245, tackle; Jack Meehan, Pennsbury, Sr., 6-0, 270, center; Connor Newlin, Souderton, Sr., 6-1, 238, guard; Deion Oliver, Archbishop Wood, Jr., 6-5, 275, guard; Tyler Paradysz, Central Bucks South, Sr., 6-1, 220, tackle; Steve Polousis, Ridley, Sr., 6-2, 200, guard; Trevor Price, North Penn, Sr., 5-11, 235, tackle; Khalil Roberts, Wissahickon, Sr., 6-2, 325, tackle; Aaron Ruff, Imhotep Charter, Jr., 6-5, 285, tackle; Ian Waterbury, Neshaminy, Sr., 6-2, 250, tackle; Rick Young, Souderton, Jr., 6-2, 295, tackle.
Contact Rick O'Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org, or @ozoneinq on Twitter. Read his blog, "The O'Zone," at www.philly.com/ozone