Sautner previously sent Lindsay to jail, placed her under house arrest and forced her to perform morgue cleanup duty in another case.
All Sautner hasn't done is make her eat her vegetables.
Sautner warned Lindsay Wednesday that she could face jail time for a possible probation violation, even if she is acquitted of the counts filed after her sports car slammed a dump truck.
Sautner, however, won't be handling Lindsay's case as she is retiring before the next court hearing, on March 1. Lindsay will not be required to attend that hearing.
Or buy a gift.
* Dennis Rodman, one of basketball's most outrageous personalities, has written a book for kids.
Dennis the Wild Bull came out Wednesday, and fans will immediately recognize Rodman's influence. The large, red bull on the cover has flowing red hair, two nose rings, a tattoo and red stubble under his chin.
"More than anything, I just want little kids today just to understand, ain't no matter what you do in life, be different, rich or poor man. Guess what, it's OK to be who you are pretty much and you'll be accepted," Rodman said.
* TMZ.com reports that long and longtime porn star Ron Jeremy was hospitalized with severe chest pains Wednesday and had two surgeries for an aneurysm near his heart.
Wednesday night, he was "resting with complete privacy."
Which could be a first.
* An "Entourage" film is finally in
Series creator Doug Ellin is writing and directing the film, which does not yet have a production start date or release date or a finalized cast.
But otherwise, it's just about ready.
* According to the Los Angeles Times, Barbra Streisand will perform at the Oscars for the second time at this year's Academy Awards.
The first time was in 1977, when Barbra sang that night's Oscar-winner, "Evergreen," from "A Star Is Born."
The paper says she may pay vocal tribute to the late Marvin Hamlisch ("The Way We Were").
* Tattle favorite Ashley Judd and her race-driver husband , Dario Franchitti, are amicably splitting after 11 years of marriage.
* The chorus from Sandy Hook
Elementary School will sing "America the Beautiful" before Sunday's Super Bowl between the San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens.
The chorus features 26 children from Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Conn., where 20 first-graders and six adults were killed Dec. 20 in a shooting rampage.
Alicia Keys will sing the national anthem.
* Jim Nabors, best known as
Gomer Pyle in "The Andy Griffith Show" and for singing "Back Home in Indiana" at the Indianapolis 500, married 64-year-old Stan Cadwallader in Seattle on Jan. 15.
Nabors, 82, says the couple flew from Honolulu for the short ceremony and were married in a hotel room by a judge friend who drove up from Olympia, Wash.
The couple met in 1975, when Cadwallader was a Honolulu firefighter.
And after 38 years, their love still burns.
- Daily News wire services
contributed to this report.