Many questions remain, such as, what sort of offense do Kelly and Shurmur envision? Kelly, of course, ran the read-option offense at Oregon. Shurmur, Andy Reid's quarterbacks coach before being offensive coordinator in St. Louis and head coach in Cleveland, is a West Coast offense guy. Then there is the mystery of why it took so long to hire Davis, who has been available ever since Shurmur and his staff were let go at the end of the 2012 season.
Kelly presumably will address those concerns at a scheduled 1:30 p.m. news conference Monday. Until then, here is what we know about the lineup:
* Pat Shurmur, 47: Offensive coordinator. Was the Eagles' tight ends coach (1999-2001), then quarterbacks coach until 2008. Ownership change cut short his head-coaching tenure in Cleveland.
* Bill Davis, 47: Defensive coordinator. Has spent 21 years as an NFL coach. Most recently coached the Browns linebackers under Shurmur. Was defensive coordinator in San Francisco (2005-06) and Arizona (2009-10). Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie made the Pro Bowl under Davis in 2009. Father was a Dick Vermeil assistant with the Eagles, and later an Eagles personnel exec.
* Dave Fipp, 38: Special-teams coordinator. Assistant special-teams coach for the Dolphins the past two seasons. Served in same post in San Francisco for 3 years before that.
* Greg Austin, 28: Will be assistant offensive-line coach. Was an offensive graduate assistant at Oregon the past two seasons. Played OL at Nebraska.
* Jerry Azzinaro, 55: Will coach defensive line, as he did at Oregon. Also has done that at Marshall and New Hampshire.
* Bob Bicknell, 43: Will coach wide receivers, as he did in Buffalo last season. Previously, Bicknell coached tight ends and the offensive line in Buffalo and Kansas City.
* Eric Chinander, 33: Will assist Azzinaro on the defensive line. Was a grad assistant at Oregon.
* Mike Dawson, no age given: Defensive quality control coach. Left North Middlesex (Mass.) Regional High, where he was athletic director. Previously special-teams coach at Boston College. Before that, coached with Kelly at New Hampshire.
* Matthew Harper, 28: Assistant special-teams coach. Has been an intern and grad assistant at Oregon.
* Josh Hingst, no age given: Strength and conditioning, which he did last season for the Jacksonville Jaguars.
* Shaun Huls, no age given: Sports science coordinator, after being head strength and conditioning coach and combatives coordinator for Navy Special Warfare.
* Bill Lazor, 40: Quarterbacks coach, was offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach at Virginia the past three seasons.
* John Lovett, 62: Defensive-backs coach. Was hired at the University of Cincinnati this offseason after serving as DB coach at Texas Tech in 2012.
* Todd Lyght, 43: Assistant defensive-backs coach. Was an NFL cornerback for the Rams and Lions. Coaching intern at Oregon the past 2 years.
* Bill McGovern, 50: Outside linebackers. Boston College defensive coordinator and linebackers coach.
* Rick Minter, 58: Inside linebackers. Was head coach at University of Cincinnati, then most recently, defensive coordinator at Kentucky.
* Justin Peelle, 33: Assistant tight-ends coach, played 10 years in the NFL at tight end.
* Duce Staley, 37: Running-backs coach. Assisted there previously, and helped out with special teams, under Andy Reid.
* Jeff Stoutland, 51: Offensive-line coach. Comes from that position at Alabama.
* Press Taylor, no age given: Offensive quality control. Has been a grad assistant at Tulsa. Brother of Dolphins QB Zac Taylor.
* Ted Williams, 69: Moves from running-backs coach under Andy Reid to tight ends, which he coached here under Ray Rhodes. This will be the 19th season with the Eagles for the longest-tenured coach in the history of the franchise.
The Eagles announced Chris Peduzzi, formerly the assistant to Rick Burkholder, will succeed Burkholder as head athletic trainer. Burkholder went with Andy Reid to Kansas City . . . Trent Cole has undergone a minor surgical procedure on his wrist.
On Twitter: @LesBowen