* Homemade, handcrafted and fresh-baked: Hand-crafted burritos and nachos will be located behind section 122. Homemade Cuban-style and Buffalo chicken panini sandwiches can be found behind Section 134, and fresh-baked chocolate chip cookies can be found at South Philly Markets.
* New Harry the K's offerings: You will find new items on the menu at the restaurant in the Phillies' outfield, such as Harry's Double Dog; Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork; Chicken Burger; Smoked Turkey Wrap; Toasted Chicken Grinder; Slow Roasted Beef.
The Majestic Clubhouse Store at Citizens Bank Park, open 7 days a week from 10 a.m.-6 p.m., has been redesigned and features many new items. Here are a few notable ones:
* New Era cap wall: This enormous wall is an MLB first, designed with the team's logo and customized with "magic" mirrors.
* New golf gear: New merchandise such as FootJoy men's golf shoes, golf head covers, Tiger Woods Nike golf apparel, balls, tees and golf tools.
* Phillies bling: A new line designed especially for women, featuring exclusive Phillies charm bracelets and beads, logo art jewelry and Phillies
Halo necklaces with pendants.
* Phanatic Phlair: New items in honor of the beloved Phillie Phanatic, such as limited-edition Phanatics of the Month; a pump-action dangle hat with a tongue that sticks out; Phanatic Bed-in-a-Bag; Phanatic Lionel Train and the Lionel Racing Phanatic Car.
* Game-used items: Fans have the chance to purchase "Today's Game" items in Phillies Authentics, located behind Section 133 on the main concourse. Items will include game-used baseballs and bases.
* Free Xfinity Wi-Fi: Phillies fans will have access to Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspots, powered by Comcast. It's free for fans in Ashburn Alley, the centerfield rooftop concession area and Harry the K's. Look for "xfinitywifi" on mobile devices to access the service.
* Phillies ticket kiosks: Tickets for future games can be purchased and printed at Phillies Ticket Kiosks located at First and Third Base Gate ticket windows and Majestic Clubhouse Store. These kiosks are also available for day-of-game pickup with the credit card used to purchase the tickets.
Fireworks Nights: July 11-12
Dollar Dog Nights: April 9, April 22, June 17, August 19, Sept. 2, Sept. 16
Fan Appreciation Day: Sept. 22
April 6: Jimmy Rollins Replica Gold Glove trophy (fans 14 & under)
March 30 & April 18: 2013 schedule magnet
April 21: Time Travelin' Phanatic DVD (fans 14 & under)
April 24: MLB Network sling bag
May 5: Mothers' Appreciation Day (women 15 & older)
May 14: Phillies cap
June 4: Carlos Ruiz bobblehead
Aug. 23: Total 1990s Retro Night: John Kruk figurine (fans 14 & under)
* Game broadcasts: Comcast SportsNet will air 101 games, including the home opener. The Comcast Network will air nine games in April. PHL 17 will air 45 games throughout the season, including the season opener. ESPN will air one Sunday night game; FOX will air six Saturday games.
* Broadcast team: Tom McCarthy will call the play-by-play, while Chris Wheeler and Gary Matthews provide the color commentary. Gregg Murphy is the field reporter.
* Weekly: "Phillies Clubhouse" airs most Mondays at 7 p.m. on Comcast SportsNet, hosted by Marshall Harris. The show will illustrate the bond between the Phillies and their fans with behind-the-scene stories and off-field player profiles. It also dives into the future of the team with minor league updates, and will look back at the 1993 NL championship team as this season marks the 20th anniversary.
* Game broadcasts: WPHT (1210-AM), WIP (94.1-FM) are the English flagships; WTTM (1680-AM) is the Spanish flagship. WPHT airs without delay at Citizens Bank Park. Games will air in Spanish Monday-Friday during the season. Fans can access the full list of Phillies Radio Network affiliates on phillies.com.
* Broadcast team: Scott Franzke will call the play-by-play and Larry Andersen will provide the color commentary. Jim Jackson will call the fourth and fifth innings of play-by-play during home games.
* Broadcasters (Spanish):
Rickie Ricardo, Bill Kulik, Angel
Castillo will call the action.
* Pregame and postgame: Hosted by Jim Jackson, the pregame show kicks off 35 minutes before the first pitch; postgame show starts immediately after the game and lasts for a half-hour.
* Monthly: WPHT (1210-AM) will host a monthly show with Charlie Manuel, live from the Shops at Liberty Place, April 24, May 15, June 19, July 11, Aug. 7, Sept. 18. All broadcasts will air from 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Buses/Limos/Rvs: $30 (Any oversized vehicle that takes up more than one space will be charged $30)
Tailgating: Permitted in lots A-H, J-N (not permitted in lots west of Darien Street and north of Pattison Avenue)