MTV canceled the reality TV series "BUCKWILD" after "star" Shain Gandee's death.
In France, workers at the Louvre walked off the job because the museum was being overrun by pickpockets.
GSN (the Game Show Network) announced "It Takes a Church," a new dating show in which a congregation finds a her for a lonely hymn.
Cellist Yo-Yo Ma and Guns N' Roses drummer Matt Sorum spoke to Congress about increasing funding for the arts.
Two Republican congresspeople from Florida took issue with Beyonce and Jay-Z going to Cuba for their fifth anniversary. The next day the Treasury Department said the trip had been sanctioned and the day after that Jay-Z wrote a song - which just stirred the hornet's nest up again.
'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham announced she'd made a sex tape with porn star James Deen, then denied it, then said she would sue if it was leaked. Turns out she was behind the whole thing.
Except in the scene where Deen was behind.
Jonathan Knight of New Kids on the Block walked off the stage at a New York concert, due to recurring anxiety.
After more than two years, Wesley Snipes walked out of federal prison, sentenced for recurring failure to pay his taxes.
Charlize Theron and Seth MacFarlane, who are filming MacFarlane's "A Million Ways to Die in the West," had sushi in Beverly Hills.
Who wouldn't enjoy a roll with Charlize?
* MTV reported G.O.O.D Music MC Big Sean hit the red carpet with "Glee" bad girl Naya Rivera possibly formalizing that the two are an item.
* Superdupermodel Kate Upton and hip hop/vodka mogul Sean "Diddy" Combs were reportedly spotted making out, but denied it.
Sara Gilbert ("Roseanne," "The Talk") got engaged to rocker-songwriter-producer Linda Perry.
Friend of Oprah/interior designer Nate Berkus got engaged to his boyfriend Jeremiah Brent in Machu Picchu.
Rihanna and Chris Brown reportedly broke up again. Then got back together.
Give it time. They'll break up again.
* Mick Fleetwood has filed for legal separation from his wife of more than 17 years in Los Angeles.
Fleetwood and Lynn Frankel Fleetwood have been married since July 1995 and have twin 11-year-old daughters together. He is seeking joint legal custody but wants Lynn to have physical custody of their children.
Darn those irreconcilable differences.
Michael Weatherly ("NCIS") and his wife Bojana Jankovic are expecting.
The couple married in September 2009. This would be their second child. He has a 17-year-old son from a first marriage to "The Young and the Restless" actress Amelia Heinle.
* Tom Arnold, 54, and his wife Ashley Groussman welcomed their first child - son Jax Copeland Arnold, who weighed in at 8 lbs., 12 oz. - on Saturday, April 6, his rep told People magazine.
* Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner announced they are expecting a second little "Apprentice."
- Daily News wire services
contributed to this report.
On Twitter: @DNTattle