At No. 2 is Kristen Stewart. She sort of publicly broke up a marriage, so we can see how she might rub some people the wrong way. Plus, she never combs her hair.
No. 3: Jennifer Lopez. Don't get it.
No. 4: John Mayer. Totally get it.
No. 5: Katherine Heigl. Get a big head from "Grey's Anatomy," make a few bad movies and the fans turn on you in a snap.
No. 6: Matt Lauer. How many votes did Ann Curry get?
No. 7: Madonna. If you've been near the top of your game for three decades, someone's got to like you.
No. 8: Justin Bieber. Had the poll just covered the past month, he would have been top five.
No. 9: Anne Hathaway. She's beautiful, fashionable, can sing and dance, and has won an Oscar. Haters gonna hate.
No. 10: Kris Jenner: Why is she a celebrity?
Rounding out the top 20 in order: Kim Kardashian, LeAnn Rimes, Ashton Kutcher, Jay Leno, Angelina Jolie, Lindsay Lohan, Shia LaBeouf, Taylor Swift, Jesse James and Chris Brown.
Seriously? How can Chris Brown be so much less hated than Jennifer Lopez? What has J.Lo ever done to anyone?
* According to Entertainment Weekly, Disney announced Wednesday at CinemaCon that, starting in 2015, it is planning to release a new "Star Wars" movie every year.
* British television channel Film4 is pulling a comedy about a group of hapless terrorists from its schedule in the wake of the deadly Boston Marathon bombings.
The channel was planning to air the movie "Four Lions" next Monday. The 2010 film is a dark comedy about four incompetent British Muslim jihadists who undergo terrorism training before trying to attack . . . the London Marathon.
The London Marathon is scheduled to go ahead on Sunday.
* Shakira is asking a New York judge to throw out a $250 million lawsuit filed by her ex-boyfriend Antonio de la Rua.
De la Rua is the son of former Argentine President Fernando de la Rua. He dated Shakira for more than a decade before they split in 2011.
De la Rua has been waging an international war against his ex, saying that he shaped the "Shakira brand."
The New York Daily News reports that Shakira said in court papers filed in Manhattan that she does not owe her success to de la Rua.
She says that he was just one of the numerous advisers of her brand.
And her shape is all hers. Those hips don't lie.
* Tracy Morgan will host the Billboard Music Awards on May 19 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
The former "Saturday Night Live" and "30 Rock" cast member says in a statement that he's honored to host the show.
Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars and Miguel will perform at the awards show. Prince will receive the icon award and will also hit the stage.
Morgan adds in his statement: "And how can you say no when Prince is going to be there!"
* James Woods, 66, has split from 26-year-old girlfriend Ashley Madison after a seven-year relationship.
Woods, who began dating Ashley when she was just 19 and he was 59, confirmed the split to the National Enquirer.
"We've gone our separate ways, but I will always love her," Woods said.
Ashley Madison is not related to the infidelity dating website Ashley Madison.
- Daily News wire services
contributed to this report.
On Twitter: @DNTattle