Fox, the network that airs "MasterChef," had no comment when the postings were revealed and did not return a call for comment on the apology. Biasiello is still on "MasterChef," the cooking show where amateurs vie for kudos from Fox regular Gordon Ramsay.
Celebs go 4th
* John Mayer played a secret show at the Liacouras Center last night for winners of a SiriusXM radio contest. It's the final dress rehearsal for his upcoming tour, which hits the Susquehanna Bank Center on Aug. 23. Mayer is in town now to headline the Roots-curated 4th of July Jam, also featuring Ne-yo, Jill Scott, J. Cole, Grace Potter, Ben Taylor and Demi Lovato, hosted by North Philly's own Kevin Hart. Some Sirius celebs were in town to rock out to Mayer, including the Howard Stern Show's Jon Hein (who dined at Old City's Campos before the show). The event was hosted by Mark Goodman, who you may remember as an OG MTV VJ but now gets his paycheck from the Spectrum music channel on Sirius.
* The Roots' Questlove and Black Thought held a mini-performance outside South Street's TLA yesterday that will be filmed for VH1, which will simulcast the 4th of July Jam festivities. 6ABC will also carry the telecast.
* Indie movie "Assumption of Risk," from Liberty Bell Films, is just about to wrap up shooting in the Philly area. The corporate thriller features an actuary who believes the insurance company he works for can predict the death of its policy holders. The flick stars Brian Anthony Wilson ("The Wire"), Christopher Mann ("Michael Clayton"), Benjamin Kanes ("Do No Harm") and Frankie Faison ("The Wire," "Silence of the Lambs"). The crew was recently spotted in Reading and Bryn Mawr.
* West Philly-born director Lee Daniels ("Precious") might have to change the name of his new Forest Whitaker-starring flick "The Butler" due to a 1916 Warner Bros. silent film of the same name. In the new film, Whitaker stars as a butler who served eight presidents. It also stars local Terrence Howard and Oprah Winfrey, who just vacationed in Cape May with boyfriend Stedman Graham.
OUT AND ABOUT
* I hear that Eagles QB Michael Vick vacationed at the Viceroy Anguilla hotel in the Caribbean recently. How do I know? He happened to be getting a drink at the bar where a Philly couple's wedding was taking place.
* Kate Flannery, who played scarlet-haired drunk Meredith on "The Office," had a drink at Mace's Crossing on Monday night. The Ardmore-bred Flannery is the scion of the owner of dearly departing woodering hole TA Flannery's.
Friends and fans alike will help Jerry Blavat celebrate his 74th birthday tonight at the Geator's club, Memories in Margate (Amherst & Madison). The club suffered extensive damage from Hurricane Sandy but has been totally remodeled and is now open Wednesday through Sunday nights. Another development: The club now features to-die-for sandwiches by Paesano's, which has spots in the Italian Market and Northern Liberties. Need a recommendation? Go Liveracce.