* Sept. 5, 2007: Arrested in Fairhill after police found more than six grams of cocaine and heroin on him. He pleaded guilty in February 2008 to manufacturing/delivery/possession with intent to deliver and was sentenced to two to four years in prison. Judge Genece E. Brinkley also ordered him to get a job and vo-tech training and participate in a drug-treatment program.
* June 16, 2007: Charged with resisting arrest after allegedly trying to flee while being arrested for drug crimes. At a preliminary hearing in December 2007, prosecutors withdrew the drug charges, and he was found not guilty of resisting arrest.
* May 27, 2007: Charged with three drug offenses. A judge dismissed the charges in February 2008 for "lack of prosecution."
* July 29, 2005: Allegedly kicked and punched two officers who were trying to subdue him, biting one's finger and kicking the other in the groin. Both officers suffered cuts and scrapes on their arms and legs, and the bitten officer had a cut finger. In February 2006, he pleaded guilty to two counts of simple assault. As part of the plea bargain, six other charges, including resisting arrest, were dropped. Brinkley sentenced him to six to 23 months in prison and ordered him to "stay out of trouble, obtain and maintain employment [and] stop selling drugs."
* July 1, 2005: Arrested on three drug offenses; pleaded guilty to two, earning a two- to four-year prison term followed by three years of probation.
* June 11, 2005: Arrested on a drug-possession charge; pleaded guilty and in October 2005 was sentenced to six to 12 months in jail.
* June 22, 2004: Charged with three drug offenses after police found heroin in his possession on Westmoreland Street near E; pleaded guilty to two drug crimes and was sentenced to six to 23 months in jail and one year of probation.
On Twitter: @DanaDiFilippo