* Why him? "Because there's nobody like me. I can back that up by saying the people I have worked for I've made a lot of money for. I'm a moneymaker. My goal is to make my bosses as rich as I can, because that will make me money."
* What: Out of work since 2011. Worked at AIG for seven years and wants to get back to work as soon as possible.
* Skills/Qualities: Experienced with Microsoft Word, Suite, Excel. Has secretarial and customer- service skills.
* Why her? "I have more than 10 years' experience. I am a flexible person. If I have to do something not in my duties, I do it, because my goal is to get the job done. I am dependable."
* What: Worked recently as a forklift operator and at LA Fitness. Has four children, ages 6 months to 16 years old. Is an ex-offender who would like to be an advocate or youth counselor and wants to make a life for himself and his children.
* Skills/ Qualities: Has good social, networking and marketing skills; is ambidextrous.
* Why him? He believes in second chances. "I'm very ambitious. I'm sure there's a lot of guys who have made mistakes. But if you haven't been back down that road in so long, you should be afforded the opportunity to make a change and not have that held against you."
* What: Recently interned for City Councilman Kenyatta Johnson and is seeking a full-time position, ideally as a paralegal or at a nonprofit. Robinson aspires to be a lawyer with an interest in social policy. She's pursuing a bachelor's degree and raising a 4-year-old daughter.
* Skills/Qualities: Has a broad professional background, having worked as an independent contractor, in government, in real estate and as a salon owner.
* Why her? "I can bring so many different skills. It's almost effortless to go the extra mile. I'm usually willing to do more than what is expected. I have been responsible enough for me to prepare myself to be an asset."
On Twitter: @Jan_Ransom