"He loves the cool, down-to-earth girl but hardly gets to see her," said a source.
* "Once Upon a Time" co-stars Jennifer Morrison and Sebastian Stan have been split apart by some evil queen, multiple sources tell Us Weekly.
"They broke up at least four months ago," a source told Us. "They have gone their separate ways - no bad blood."
* Busty, half-naked Courtney Stodden, 19, has separated from her grizzled husband, Doug Hutchison, 53.
"After Courtney experienced being in 'Celebrity Big Brother' in the U.K.," an unnamed source told Us, "she realized that there is this whole world out there to explore. She was so reliant on Doug up until doing the show, but after going so far away, she realized she could survive by herself."
What? She won't be by herself for long.
* Chris Kirkpatrick and his girlfriend Karly Skladany are still 'NSync. The couple married in Orlando with all of Chris' former boy bandmates, Justin Timberlake, Lance Bass, JC Chasez and Joey Fatone, in attendance - working as either ushers or groomsmen.
* TV Guide reported that Megan Hilty ("Smash," "Sean Saves the World") and boyfriend Brian Gallagher got a quickie marriage at the Venetian Chapel in Las Vegas.
"We were so excited to be married that we skipped the engagement altogether!" Megan said.
She wore a Badgley Mischka dress and he wore J Lindeberg.
* Emile Hirsch had a baby boy with a Florida woman he dated for a very short time.
But long enough.
An anonymous insider told Us the boy was named Valor.
The source said Hirsch is "doing the right thing and will be taking care of her and his baby financially."
* Drew Barrymore is pregnant again.
Barrymore and husband Will Kopelman, who were married in June 2012, are already the parents of a 13-month-old daughter, Olive.
* TMZ.com reports that Christina McLarty is carrying boyfriend David Arquette's child.
He has a daughter, Coco, 9, with ex-wife Courteney Cox.
* The London Sun reports that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are back on. The "Twilight" couple secretly checked into a hotel with their two dogs last week.
Now that's kinky.
* Idris Elba ("The Wire," "Luther") is reportedly dating makeup artist Naiyana Garth.
A source told the London Sun: "They've been together for a few months but it's really ramped up recently."
* Kristen Wiig has reportedly relit the spark with her former boyfriend, Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti (also a former Drew Barrymore beau), after splitting up earlier this year after an 18-month romance.
They were spotted recently at a Knicks game at Madison Square Garden.
So it is possible they just share Knicks tickets.
- Daily News wire services and BANGShowbiz.com contributed to this report.