* Gossipandsoaps.com says former "Vampire Diaries" couple Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder are unofficially recoupling after Nina's failed tango with Derek Hough.
* Rumer Willis and her boyfriend, actor Jayson Blair, have ended it after a little more than a year, according to JustJared.com.
* "Smash" star Katharine McPhee and her director Michael Morris, who are married to other people but seeing each other, are reportedly no longer seeing each other, according to People mag.
* When former NHL star Sean Avery guested on "Fashion Police," we wondered how he knew so much about women's clothes. Turns out he's been dating Victoria's Secret model Hilary Rhoda for three years - and now they're engaged.
"We are excited to plan the most beautiful and fun wedding that we could ever imagine," they statemented to People mag.
* Former "Family Ties" mom Meredith Baxter has reportedly gotten a marriage license in Beverly Hills to marry her girlfriend Nancy. TMZ.com says wedding invites have gone out but no details have been announced. This will be Baxter's fourth marriage. Her first three, to men, for some reason didn't work out so well.
* Not sure how we missed this but Anna Trebunskaya of "Dancing With the Stars" is six months pregnant - father unknown (and she's not telling). Carrie Ann, Len and Bruno give her a 10 in the Horizontal Hula.
* The London Mirror reports that Idris Elba and Naiyana Garth are expecting a child together. The relatively new couple is very happy.
* Kaley Cuoco reports that even though she is engaged, she is not pregnant. That "Big Bang Theory" was a different bang.
- Daily News wire services contributed to this report.