* Broadway stars Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel have separated, People magazine confirmed online. Diggs, starring in "The Best Man Holiday," and Menzel, voicing a character in "Frozen," met as co-stars in the original Broadway production of "Rent." They married in 2003 and had a son, Walker, in September 2009.
* Drew Barrymore announced this week, while accepting an honor at the 2013 Beauty Inc. Awards in New York, that she's having another baby girl. The "E.T." actress and husband Will Kopelman are already parents to 14-month-old Olive.
* "Teen Mom 2" star Jenelle Evans is expecting her second child, with boyfriend Nathan Griffith, In Touch Weekly reports. Neither the MTV celeb nor Griffith have custody of their respective first-born children.
* Britney Spears' second hubby, backup dancer Kevin Federline, will be a dad for the sixth time with his third partner, wife Victoria Prince.
Clare Kramer, formerly Glory in the TV series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," welcomed her fourth child, son Sky LynLee Keathley, on Dec. 11. The newborn, who weighed in at nearly 9 pounds, joins a brother and two sisters. Brian Keathley is the proud papa.
No longer knocked up
"Titanic" actress Kate Winslet, 38, gave birth last weekend to her third child, a son, at an English hospital, her rep confirmed. The baby's name has not been announced.
This is Winslet's first child with husband Ned Rocknroll, who she married last year. She has a daughter, Mia, and a son, Joe, from previous marriages to directors Jim Threapleton and Sam Mendes.
* Rydal native Bradley Cooper stepped out Sunday with his latest girlfriend, Burberry model Suki Waterhouse, for the New York premiere of his latest flick, "American Hustle," the Los Angeles Times reported. He's 38, she's 21.
* Former "Friends" star Courteney Cox was spotted Sunday looking cozy with Johnny McDaid, a member of the band Snow Patrol, People magazine reported.
The pair were photographed in a Range Rover, arriving at Jennifer Aniston's annual holiday party in Bel Air.
Actress Susan Sarandon fessed up, telling the host on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" that she has attended most Hollywood events "stoned." Never the Oscars, she added.