Patridge was recently filming in Philly at Yard's Brewery, Ela (627 S 3rd St.) and Spread Bagelry (262 S 20th St.). Check out the footage of her at Yards Brewing Company, serving food from the Cow and the Curd food truck, on May 5 at 1 a.m. and in taxi cabs across the land.
Philly's own "Project Runway" winner Dom Streater will unveil her new collection tomorrow night, pop-up shop-style, at Knit Wit (1729 Chestnut St.). Check out the West Philly gal's new line at dominiquestreater.com.
OUT AND ABOUT
* Keke Palmer, who became TV's youngest talk-show host when it was announced that the 20-year-old would have her own daily talker on BET, was spotted on South Street yesterday. West Philly rapper Chill Moody saw the actress walking around and invited her to check out the T-shirt release of music producer Dilemma's #illkidmaticcity at the Abstract Thought Museum (325 South St.). Palmer was in town late last year filming Jamal Hill's "Brotherly Love," produced by Queen Latifah's Flavor Unit shingle, and shot around the city, specifically at Overbrook High School.
* Former Disney Channel star Matthew Smith was spotted at U Bar (1220 Locust St.) on Saturday night. "The Wizards of Waverly Place" actor has been in the news recently for defending "X-Men" director Bryan Singer, who was recently accused of sexually assaulting a teenage boy in the late 1990s.
* Australian boy band 5 Seconds of Summer (a/k/a 5SOS), a/k/a the next One Direction, was spotted at Geno's Steaks (1219 S. 9th St.) last Wednesday afternoon before heading over to Q102. The four boys - Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood and Ashton Irwin - ordered wiz wit.
* Director M. Night Shyamalan and wife, Dr. Bhavna Shyamalan, were honored by the KIPP school at their 10th anniversary and gala on Saturday night at the National Museum of American Jewish History. Shyamalan, who just wrapped filming the movie "Sundowning" in the area, is passionate about education, penning the book I Got Schooled: The Unlikely Story of How a Moonlighting Movie Maker Learned the Five Keys to Closing America's Education Gap.
* Philadelphians, including the likes of NBC10's Rosemary Connors, flocked to the Rittenhouse Hotel on Thursday night to check out the Rittenhouse Row Spring Preview Party, where local spots showed off what they'll have in store May 3 from noon to 6 p.m., on Walnut Street between Broad and the Square.
* Fashion designer Nicole Miller stopped by her store at the Bellevue (220 S. Broad St.) to celebrate its 20th anniversary Thursday night.