"Take that person and travel around the world. Buy a plane ticket for the two of you to travel all around the world, and go to places that are hard to go to and hard to get out of. And if when you come back to JFK [airport], when you land in JFK, and you're still in love with that person, get married at the airport."
And if you don't have money for a trip around the world?
Tattle recommends taking a long bus trip. If you still love someone after two days on a bus, don't let that person get away.
Perezhilton.com reports that Lana Del Rey was paid $2.8 million to sing three songs at the wedding of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West.
If Lana sang for 18,000 people at the Wells Fargo Center she wouldn't make $2.8 million.
* Perez also says that Kanye made a 20-minute speech at the wedding reception and even found time to mention Kim.
He said that the Kardashians are "the most remarkable people of our time" and that they "make the world a better place."
And this guy wants to be taken seriously?
* In Perez's ego-to-ego coverage, he even reported that a prince from the Medici family was furious that Kimye was getting married in a fort his ancestors built.
Kim was furious because she's always been a fan of Jodeci and thought Medici was an offshoot group.
* The Rolling Stones, who in March interrupted their 2014 world tour due to singer Mick Jagger's girlfriend's suicide, returned to the road Monday in Norway with a high-energy show lasting more than two hours at Oslo's Telenor Arena.
Playing to a sold-out crowd of 23,000, Jagger did not mention the death of fashion designer L'Wren Scott, but proved himself proficient in Norwegian-language between-song patter.
"I saw them in Gothenburg [Sweden] in 1982, and I thought then they seemed old," longtime fan Jan Martin Schultz said. "They didn't seem old tonight."
* TMZ.com reports that police in El Paso, Texas, are trying to figure out how jailed Wiz Khalifa took and tweeted a selfie while he was in lockup on marijuana charges.
Police brass are ticked because inmates are forbidden from taking phone pics in the hoosegow.
They are inmates, you know, so they probably were also forbidden from doing something worse than taking a selfie.
* When Emma Watson graduated from Brown University on Sunday, she was accompanied by an undercover armed guard.
Brown would not say why, but Tattle hears there were rumored threats from Draco Malfoy.
Or maybe it was because of the shooting spree two nights before on the college campus in Santa Barbara, Calif.
* In other collegiate happenings, Belle Knox, the porn-star pride of Duke University, will be appearing at Al's Diamond Cabaret in Reading this Friday and Saturday.
It will be her first feature dancing appearance in the area and she'll be stripping, meeting and greeting, and offering private dances.
Goodbye, Coach K Court. Hello, Champagne Court.
* Taylor Swift has canceled a sold-out concert in Thailand, which came under military rule last week after a coup.
Concert promoter BEC-Tero announced yesterday on its website that the concert was canceled "due to recent events in Thailand." It didn't elaborate but called the move "a difficult decision for all parties."
The concert in Bangkok would have been the night of June 9. The country is under a loosely enforced nighttime curfew.
"I'm sending my love to the fans in Thailand," Taylor tweeted. "I'm so sad about the concert being canceled."
* In other Taylor news, she's part of meltdown week at the National Enquirer.
The supermarket tab says she's furious at new country princess Kacey Musgraves because Kacey is now besties with Katy Perry and has supplanted Taylor as country's "It" girl.
The Enquirer also says Joan Rivers had a "megabuck$ meltdown" when her "Fashion Police" writers asked her for a raise.
And Cher had a "full-blown meltdown" when son Chaz told her he wanted to marry an Australian drag queen.
Given some of Cher's many looks over the decades, it's hard to see why that would upset her. Besides, she's reportedly getting close with Bruce Jenner.
- Daily News wire services
contributed to this report.
On Twitter: @DNTattle