The debut of " . . . And Another Thing" features Mendte's wife, Dawn Stensland, as a guest.
Me-TV's usual programming centers around throwback TV shows, like "M*A*S*H," "I Love Lucy" and "Hawaii Five-O."
I had heard rumblings that Mendte and Stensland were heading to WMCN but that deal apparently was a no-go.
Fox 29 will introduce you to quite a few new faces in the coming months.
Lauren Johnson, previously of Fox's Orlando station, will anchor Fox's new weekend morning newscast starting in September. Johnson was born and raised in Atlanta. She's no stranger to launching broadcasts. She helped re-launch "Good Day Orlando" as an anchor.
Johnson will join Lucy Noland, who started her first night anchoring alongside Iain Page on Monday night; and Alex Holley, who will start in September as the new co-anchor of "Good Day Philadelphia" with Mike Jerrick.
OUT AND ABOUT
* Eagle LeSean "Shady" McCoy stopped by Davio's (111 S. 17th St.) right after getting off a flight from L.A. on Monday. McCoy dined at the bar, ordering crispy calamari, shrimp and Kobe beef meatballs. Speaking of McCoy, he'll be celebrating his 26th birthday on the Battleship New Jersey on the Camden Waterfront on July 11 with some celeb friends - including Cleveland Cavalier Dion Waiters, embattled former "Scandal" star Columbus Short, "Mob Wives" star Renee Graziano (for real, are they friends?) and rapper Nelly - and you can go, too, for $40. Check out shadyweekend.com for more details.
* Lady Gaga spent her weekend at the Borgata before performing a sold-out show at Boardwalk Hall on Saturday. I hear she stayed at the Water Club (1 Renaissance Way) and was spotted hanging out at the pools and walking around the property.
* Fall Out Boy took in Thursday's Phillies win against the Marlins before their show at the Susquehanna Bank Center on Friday with Paramore.
* Media personality (and "Saved by the Bell" heartthrob) Mario Lopez was in town promoting his Mix 106.1 syndicated radio show last weekend and stopped by Square 1682, at the Hotel Palomar (121 S. 17th St.), with a posse of 10 for an early Saturday night meal presented by Chef Caitlin Mateo. Lopez was hooked, and he returned to nosh on a cheese plate that Mateo curated from Lancaster Amish cheesemakers Goot Essa.
* During the NHL draft last weekend, hockey stars descended on the city. My spies caught Ron Hextall, Bobby Clarke and recently traded Flyer Scott Hartnell at the Stratus Lounge, at the Hotel Monaco (433 Chestnut St.).
* Comcast Sportsnet's John Clark, 94WIP's Joe Conklin and Big Daddy Graham took in the band LeCompt on Sunday night at the Springfield (8 43rd St., Sea Isle City) downashore. Conklin and Graham sang on two Elvis-themed songs: Elvis Costello's "Alison" and Elvis Presley's "Suspicious Minds" with the band. Where was Clark? Apparently busy posing for photos with a dizzying lineup of women.
* Former Eagles fullback Thomas Tapeh was spotted at Positano Coast (212 Walnut St.) on Saturday dining with his wife.
On Twitter: @PhillyGossipDN