But I hear the reality diva - who is rumored to have gotten the ax from Bravo producers for the next season of RHONY - was quite the pain, setting up services and dates around the city just to cancel at a moment's notice. That's notable behavior especially considering Drescher - who also skipped out on a bunch of "Housewives" eps this season, much to the dismay of Bravo head honcho/"Watch What Happens Live" host Andy Cohen - wasn't close to the biggest celeb in town this weekend.
OUT AND ABOUT
* Nicki Minaj was seen posing for pics with fans outside of the Four Seasons (1 Logan Square) where she stayed while performing at the Philly 4th of July Jam. Originally, Minaj was set up at the Ritz-Carlton (10 Avenue of the Arts), but switched hotels when she heard other acts from the concert were staying at the Four Seasons.
* Beyonce's backup dancers celebrated their fantastic performance on Saturday night at Citizens Bank Park for Bey and Jay Z's "On the Run Tour" at Old City's Fire & Ice Restaurant & Lounge (312 Market St.), along with the Daily News' own street fashion maven Big Rube Harley. During the show, Jay Z gave a special shout-out to Philly's own megastar comedian Kevin Hart.
* "Good Day Philly" traffic talker Kacie McDonnell took in a performance of "The Magic of Rob Lake" at Trump Taj Mahal (1000 Boardwalk, Atlantic City). Lake, who had no idea who he had in the audience, brought McDonnell, who was there with her boyfriend, quarterback Aaron Murray of the Kansas City Chiefs, to participate in an illusion.
* College basketball uber coach Rick Pitino, of the University of Louisville, was spotted at a table at Customs Coffee House (211 Chestnut St.). Earwitnesses were able to overhear him on his cellphone working a recruit while he sipped his coffee.
What a Chestnut
Three-time Wing Bowl champion Joey Chestnut not only won his eighth straight Nathan's Famous Fourth of July Hot Dog Eating Contest, but he got engaged on stage to girlfriend Neslie Ricasa right before the 30-year-old competitive eater inhaled 61 hot dogs. Ricasa is also a competitive eater, once scarfing down 59 dumplings in 10 minutes at the 2013 Day-Lee World Gyoza Eating Championship in Los Angeles.
* Maybe Ricasa can replace Chestnut's "Good Luck Wingette" Tiffany Heller, who left Philly for a new home in Nashville. "You can take the girl out of Philly, but you can never take Philly out of the girl. Nashville is a great City," Heller messaged me. "Philadelphia and Wing Bowl will always have a special place in my heart!"
On Twitter: @PhillyGossipDN